Friday, April 11, 2008

Good Night My Dearest Dear...

Shalt a warm night I wish thou',
Shalt sweet dream wilst it be,
Shalt night past comes tomorrow,
and I pray God bless thee'...

Shalt future past comes present,
Shalt tomorrow becomes today,
I wish thou' havst day full of pleasant,
and joy shalt thy havst may...

And the sun set made today yesterday,
And so doth do done,
And what thy did whatever it may,
Wilst in it be wisdom for thyne...

And I wilst be there for when thy need,
Shalt thou' havst any in thy doubt,
Fear nothing nay for what might it,
I wilst care thee' to make it out...

So, peace for thee' I pray,
So, rest shalt thee' I say,
So, sleep then thee' after the day,
May hap tomorrow thee' rise shy nay,
May hap tomorrow thee' wilst havst another wonderful day,
And I pray for thee' be tough come what may,
And be God bless thee' as He always may...

:: 2230 hrs :: 23 March, 2006 ::

No comments: