Friday, April 11, 2008

Light

Thy face comes into my dreams...
Thy voice echoes in my mind...
And.. thy touches reach my heart...

Is it a sign..?
Or maybe it just a fatamorgana..?

Or.. is it the 'Light'?

Yes.. I can see 'Light' there...
but, I'm scared...
of what it might hold...
of an enigma that foretold...

What shalt I do..?
Shalt I go, or shalt I not?

Come on..
Thou' can't give up now..
Thou' still have long journey ahead..
Thou' still got quests to accomplish..
Shalt thou' turn back now,
thou' might hap wilst regret it for life...

Go.. go for the light..
For it might hold what thy seek..
Shalt it hold nay,
don't thee regret..
for it wilst get thee closer to what thy seek...

:: 2207 hrs :: 24 January, 2006 ::


Above actually is a revised version. Below is the original verse:


Your face comes into my dreams...
Your voice echoes in my mind...
and your touches reach my heart...

Is it a message?
or maybe it is only a fatamorgana..?
or...
is it the 'Light'?

Yes.. I can see 'Light' there..
but, I'm scared, still..
scared of an enigma..
an enigma that blind me..
an enigma that blind my eyes..

What should I do?
Should I go for the 'Light'?

Come on, 'Me'..
You can't give up now..
You have a long way to go..
You must complete the mission...

Go.. reach for the 'Light'..
Go if you to success..
You must...
Else, you'll lost forever..
forever inside your own creation...

:: 1300 hrs :: 04 May, 2001 ::

No comments: